Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI®) is busy wrapping up another national tour of the one-day wound seminar. Instructors Nancy Morgan and Jennifer Oakley spent the year touring the US and instructing thousands of clinicians with an interest in wound care. “We have met so many passionate clinicians that wanted to enhance their knowledge in wound care to make a difference in their patients’ lives! These seminars give folks a good foundation for beginning their knowledge along with providing a good review for clinicians already certified in wound care” said Nancy Morgan, co-founder of WCEI.
The seminars focus on wound assessment and on the advanced wound dressing categories and review the who, what, where, when, why and how including:
• The elements of a wound assessment
• Identifying pressure ulcers utilizing 2007 NPUAP Staging Guidelines
• Identifying tissue types commonly found in wounds
• Documenting comprehensive wound assessment
• and more!
November and December offer a few additional opportunities to attend at locations listed below. For complete details go to: www.wcei.net/one-day
- November 12 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- November 14 – Glenview, IL
- December 4 – Ft Wayne, IN
- December 5 – Ft Wayne, IN
- 2014 Schedule Coming Soon!
Bring a seminar to your facility!
WCEI also offers the opportunity for a facility to bring the seminar to their location, allowing customization to the individual needs. For more information on hosting a seminar at your facility, go to: www.wcei.net/Host_A_One_Day_Seminar
[One Day Seminar Instructors: Nancy Morgan RN, BSN, MBA, WOC, WCC, DWC, OMS and co-founder of WCEI. Jennifer Oakley RN, BSN, CWCA, WCC, DWC, OMS]